Nomnomnom. Who doesn’t love muffins? Who doesn’t love banana? Who doesn’t love mango? Who doesn’t love all of these combined?!?!
These wholemeal tiny muffins have only 38 calories each and are a guilt-free treat that you can have any time of the day.
2 cups wholemeal flour
1/2 cup of “cup-for-cup” raw stevia
1/2 tsp baking soda
1.5 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup mashed mango (blended/processed in food processor)
1/2 cup mashed banana (blended/processed in food processor)
1 cup egg whites
1.5 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup skim milk (or any other low-fat milk that you like)
1. Preheat oven to 175˚C
2. Mix all wet ingredients together
3. Mix all dry ingredients into wet mixture
4. Line a mini cupcake tray with PAM cooking spray and use a tissue to spread it well onto the mini cupcake tray and spoon 1 tbsp of the batter in
5. Bake for 12 minutes
6. Take it out and let it cool before trying to remove the cupcakes from the tray.
7. Enjoy your guilt free snack!