that exclamation mark truly deserves its spot in the title.
these pancakes were perfectly balanced: moist, fluffy… chocolatey.
i made them yesterday morning so i could share with my chocolate buddy because we decided we’ll share anything that is chocolate. i had no idea how they were going to turn out… i was scared they wouldn’t be like pancakes at all. but boy-oh-boy were they good.
anyway, let’s get right to it. i’m just so excited. and if you’re going to make these, you should be excited too.
however, if you’re too excited and can’t stand to actually make pancakes, you can try my healthy double chocolate mini-cake that only takes 5 minutes!
•4 tbsp wholemeal flour (35g)
•1 tbsp cocoa powder
•2 small sachets of stevia or sweetener of choice
•1/4 tsp baking powder
•1/4 tsp baking soda
•3 tbsp plain non/low-fat yogurt
•3 tbsp skim milk
•1 medium egg
1. in a large bowl, mix dry ingredients. in a medium bowl, beat wet ingredients. fold wet ingredients into dry. DO NOT OVER MIX.
2. fold in chocolate chips. DO NOT OVER MIX.
3. heat pan/pancake griddle and grease with PAM cooking spray. lower heat to medium.
4. pour 1 tbsp of batter (or depending on how big/small you want your pancakes). i made 6 small-medium pancakes
5. let it cook on one side for 3-4 minutes. flip and cook for an additional 3 minutes. serve.
6. DEVOUR IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!