hey guys… though i’m convinced nobody really reads this, i want to apologize anyway. these past couple of weeks have been not one, but multiple emotional roller coasters for a variety of reasons. luckily, i’ve made new friends that always help me feel better, support me and care for me :-) anyway, without further ado, healthy cranberry cheesecake cookies!
like stated on my instagram, this isn’t the best recipe and i definitely need to work on it, however, here it is!
•50g low fat philadelphia cream cheese
•50mL (around 0.2 cup/17g) stevia cup-for-cup granulated sugar
•1 tbsp brown sugar
•1 tsp vanilla extract
•150g wholemeal flour + extra for dusting
•30g dried cranberries
1. preheat oven to 175C (350F)
2. beat together cream cheese and sugars until really soft and fluffly
3. add in the vanilla and egg and slowly incorporate. fold in the flour and cranberries to get a soft dough.
4. dust tabletop with flour to avoid dough to stick to surface. roll out the dough to around 1/2cm thickness. using a small cookie cutter, cut out your cookies and place on a lined baking paper/cookie sheet.
5. bake for 12 minutes. let cool on a wire rack when finished.