Hmmmm. Yes. Don’t we all love pancakes? I know I do!
Sadly, I haven’t eaten pancakes in a very long time, however, this morning I woke up, and I told myself…
It’s time to make my pancakes again.
So I headed over to my kitchen, looked through my ingredients, threw them into a bowl (okay, not literally), and whipped up a batch of these flat cakes of deliciousness.
1/2 cup flour (I used 50% oat, 50% bread flour)
2 tbsp cocoa powder
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
2 eggs at room temperature
1/4 cup plain yoghurt
1/4 cup skimmed milk
2 tbsp original PB2 mixed with 1 tbsp skim milk
2 tbsp premium chocolate PB2 mixed with 1 tbsp skim milk
1. In a large bowl, mix in all dry ingredients. Sift well. Make sure that there are no lumps.
2. In a separate bowl, beat eggs well. Then, add yogurt and skimmed milk.
3. Slowly add wet ingredients into dry ingredients, mixing simultaneously.
4. Let batter sit for 5 minutes untouched. Meanwhile, grease a pan with PAM cooking spray.
5. Once evenly heated, lower heat to medium and begin preparing pancakes. Let sit around 2.5 minutes on each side, flip over, and wait an additional 2 minutes.
6. Prepare two different types of PB2s and top your delicious chocolate explosion pancakes.
7. And most importantly, enjoy your delicious, healthy stack of pancakes!